Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Old inspiration images

Every once in a while, I work in film as a Costume Designer. (Really though, it's not quite the right term for it. It's more over-arching than a stylist - in that you are working closely with the production designer and the director, etc.. to create a narrative through clothing - but I don't usually have clothing "designed" for the films, and I don't really sew.)
Anyhow, today I stumbled across an old hard drive thingy with a bunch of research pics on it. I spend hours, days, weeks, months, collecting images to get the ball rolling, and here are just a few. I guess they're mainly fashion pics, with the odd film reference here and there.
My apologies - since these only exist as jpegs now, I can't really credit where I first encountered them.












No comments: