Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Eleanor take a Greenpoint 3-point...

Eleanor Friedberger - My Mistakes from Merge Records on Vimeo.


I don't care who knows it, I think Eleanor Friedberger is a great little weirdo.
I haven't listened to this song enough to know if it'll be one of "my jams", but to me it doesn't matter, because I am happy she's here. Plus, as I said to Taraleigh today: "I don't care about any other music than Hip-Hop and R&B". And it's mostly true. And I'm a grown lady. So who cares. I also learned a new internet/text acronym/expression today: 'FFS'. Gonna use this ALL the TIME. It's very Nova Scotian.
Here is the link to the Vimeo, because they won't let the pleb's embed without money. Got it now!

*update - I just listened to it again on loud, and it's going to be a great summer jam. Lovely sax solo at the end BRRRAP

** "double up"date (R Kelly reference) - next time you see me, try and pretend you don't notice I just got this haircut. That would seriously embarrass both of us and wouldn't be very Toronto of anybody to speak so frankly to each others faces. Thanks! PS Listening to it again and it's really good. Like 2002 never left!

No comments: