Friday, February 20, 2009

this blog (don't cry) will be weird.
not that i think i'm special or anything, but honestly, I'm torn when it comes to what I like to read on B.L.O.G.S

For instance, sometimes when I'm feeling cozy and safe and domestic and maternal yearning-y, I turn to this

When I want funny girls saying funny things, i usually see if there is anything new here

If it's a good long story about food or books i check in on EB

French street pictures, here

funny dudes? here

girls making peasant-like swedish things? here

and my latest obsession? here

so what does this mean?

i guess it means that i like BLOGZ, writing about myself liking BLOGZ, that it won't always be funny (or never?) but it won't always be earnest either. I think I'm setting it up for NO FANS OF THIS BLOG, don't cry.

in other news, I believe 2009/2010 will be the return of benicio del toro.