Thursday, July 21, 2011

HEATWAVE!



My friendly companions, I'm off to Nova Scotia tomorrow morning to see my dear mumsy and a handful of the best old friends. I won't be sad to leave this record-breaking heatwave, although I must admit, it's kind of fun to be involved in weather extremes - like blizzards - because it seems to bring people together. And, you get to do things like swim in the outdoor pools at midnight, with the city lights glowing in the background. Pretty romantic.
But! I've really been craving that Nova Scotian salty air, the frigid jellyfish-dodging dips in the ocean (I swear, swimming in the Atlantic ocean makes you younger), eating LOBSTER, and just hanging with my mom in general.
I will attempt to update here and there, but I'm not sure how many promises I can make in the end. I have some VIPS to attend to.
x
* meanwhile, my etsy shop is also on vacation....

No comments: